Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Employment Compensation

Careful attention needs to be paid when setting the compensation amounts for employees.  In addition to salary and housing, employers must also pay employer portions of CPP, EI, Pension and Group Benefits. See Par 878.1.3 for guidance.

Once the compensation amount has been determined the information needs to be sent to the FMCiC Central Payroll using the forms available on the FMCiC website at or sending a query to [email protected].  See also Central Payroll section.