¶ 510 THE MISSION DISTRICT
When, in the judgment of the bishop and the director of global ministries, a church in formation reaches the following minimum developmental markers, it may be organized as a mission district.
- Board of Administration formed and functioning
- At least two organized churches
- At least one ordained minister
- A national budget established
- Progress on the Constitution and legal incorporation process
- Strategic Plan for expansion further developed for:
a. Discipleship and the leadership training program for laity and ministerial candidates
b. Church growth leading to organized local churches (12 adult members)
c. Church planting/expansion goals
d. Viable financial program developed (national and external support)
7. Property purchases and construction of facilities have begun.